Saturday 15 January 2011

Wanna Get To Know Me?!?!

Hello Everyone :)

Most of the stuff on my blog is beauty related and so far i haven't really done any personal posts.. but there's a first for everything! I'm going to do the 25 questions tag so you guys will hopefully know more info about me! :D

1. Do you have any pets?  I used to but no not currently :(

2. Name 3 things that are physically close to you.  Mirror, lipgloss, spot cream 

3. What's the weather like right now?  It's night, so its dark

4. Do you drive? If so have you crashed?  No, i dont drive, so i haven't crashed :L

5. What time did you wake up this morning?  10.30.. i'm sooo lazy ahaa! but its a saturday so its okay, right?!

6. When was the last time you showered?  This morning

7. What was the last movie you saw?  The last film i saw at the cinema was the lastest Narnia film, i saw it with my Grandma! I'm so sad!

8. What does your last text message say?  'yeah okay :) xx' << interesting right! :L

9. What's your ringtone?  My phones on vibrate

10. Have you ever been to a different country?  Yeah, usually i go abroad every year with my family.. sometimes more.

11. Do you like sushi?  YEAHBOY!

12. Where do you buy your groceries?  Sainsburys

13. Have you ever taken medication to help you fall asleep faster?  No, and i hope i never will have to :)

14. How many siblings do you have?  1 older sister


16. How old will you be turning on your next birthday?  15

17. Do you wear contacts or glasses?  No

18. Do you color your hair?  No, but im thinking about dying soon maybe! I'll let you know

19. Tell me something you are planning to do today.  Well its the evening so not much, but today i went to the gym! (I'm very proud :L)

20. When was the last time you cried?  Last week maybe? Not too sure

21. What is your perfect pizza topping?  Tomato, cheese, ham, and mushroom! nomnom!!

22. Which do you prefer-hamburgers or cheeseburgers?  CHEESEBURGERS!! defo! :D

23. Have you ever had an all-nighter?  Yes, too many!
24. What is your eye color?  Green, with brown bits

 25. Can you taste the difference between Pepsi and Coke?  Yes! some people think its the same, but i personally prefer pepsi :)

Okay, so that was my 25 questions tag! hope you liked it and feel you know me better now :)

Hailey :D xx

15. Do you have a desktop computer or a laptop?  Laptop in my room, desktop downstairs

No comments:

Post a Comment