Tuesday 4 January 2011

Hair Routine!

Hello Everyone :)

So this evening i was sat with my laptop, wondering what should be the subject for my next blog post.... and i decieded that my hair routine would be a good choice!! Here it is;

When i first step out of the shower, i spray Schwarzkopf Gliss Liquid Silk Gloss Express Repair Conditioner in my hair, mainly foucusing on the bottom half because i dont want to make my roots greesy by applying too many products! This leave-in conditioner also makes my hair really soft and de-tangles at the same time :)
I then put my hair up in a towel for about 20-30 mins to let it air dry slightly.. but i dont leave it enough to completly dry it, you just want it damp. After this i brush through my hair with a wide-thooth comb, this reduces breakage in my hair because it's gentler ( is that even a word?!?!) than a brush.

Next i apply Avon's Advance Techniques Smoothing Cream all over my hair but not much near the top of my head, i mainly focus it to the middle of my hair . This makes my hair really smooth, adds shine and seals all my fly-aways together! Plus it smells great!
After this i apply 2 pumps of Avon's Advance Techniques Dry Ends Serum to the ends of my hair because it mends any dry/spilt ends i have and makes them really soft!

Last but not least i apply a few squirtes of Clairol's Professional Volume Booster Spray to the roots of my hair to give it more volume and body! Then i take a hair dryer and blow dry my roots! i dont blow dry all my hair because i'm currently trying to reduce the heat i use on my hair. :)

Thanks for reading!

Hailey :D xx

No comments:

Post a Comment