Thursday 18 August 2011

Autumn/Fall Fashionnnnnnn:D

Here in Britain, summer is drawing to an end (even though it was never really hot!) and the nights are getting shorter... this can only mean 1 thing. AUTUMNS ARRIVED! This has to be my favourite season of the year because its not full on horrid weather, but chilly enough for a jacket! Most of the shops already have got in the new stock and the new trends become obvious. For me, I've got my eye on a few things I want to add to my wardrobe but, in a desperate urge to save money, I have had to limit myself :(

Coloured Skinny's..
Coloured jeans have been around for a while, but in summer it can be really uncomfortable to wear them so autumn is when I think they will shine. they are great for tucking in printed tee's or baggy vests, then layoring with a cardigan. Because of the time of year, i prefer darked muted colours like berry's, plum's olives and browns. Not forgetting the skin tone and oatmeal colours!

MOTO Berry Baxter Jeans- Topshop £40


Coloured Skinny Jean- Corn Yellow- Newlook £25.99

Shoe's!
Recently I have really be liking the loafer/moccasin style of shoe in basically any shade of brown! They are reasonably cheap and good for fall as most are sturdier than ballet flats so suit the weather change. I also think they look smarter and way more expensive then what they actually cost!

Stitch Detail Loafer- New Look £14.99




 Leather Tassel Loafer Flat- New Look £29.95 NOW IN SALE! £15

1 comment:

  1. i love that red pants. :) they're so pretty!
    in btw really nice blog you have here, dear :))

    xoxo

    http://www.flirting-with-fashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete